Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday, Felines and Finishes!



For me, friday is the end of another week and lyme treatment and I think, I made it through another week, lol.
Actually I started on a Monday, so that is my actually two week of treatment day. I feel better in some ways, but weak and tired and it does effect me mentally. But, I know it is all good pain, the lyme is dying and someday I will feel good again and it won't come back this time. Weekends are nice too, I have Bill to boss around and cook for me;)

This is how the girls spend their day, bird watching.



And this is how I spend part of my day.... Working in the garden.....



And playing with Casey. Poor guy loves to play, so I have to make sure I spend a little time with him, outside.



And here is how I spend my nights, working on my ark. Adding more animals and birds.



And more animals and birds and some silly monkeys. I am definitely getting silly lately, but having fun;) I have a noah's book by janet bolton, so I used her monkeys, just need to add faces, as well as details on other things. I have a few ideas of what I want to add next, so we shall see;)

15 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

We have a border collie, aussie shepard mix. You know how she likes to play? I throw the ball. She runs to go get it. Picks it up in her mouth, turns around and looks at me and then lays down where she is saying "you come get it"!

Jacque. said...

Deb, I love what you're doing with Noah's Ark! Really looking forward to seeing it finished! Hope you continue to feel better.

Joanne said...

You sure are busy and getting loads done for not feeling 100% - Hope the treatment continues to make you feel so much better each adn every day - My uncle went thru that - and he's very active so the "tirenedness" got to him but he pushed on like you!

Angela Richardson said...

Love the Noah's Ark. I love Janets work and have been on one of her workshops, she is a lovely lady.
Enjoy your weekend and keep feeling better.

Firecracker Kid said...

Aww Deb, well besides your meds, garden and bossing around your hubby,I hope I can help make you feel better too by telling you that you won our rolling pin spoon spice shelf in our Dog Days of Summer giveaway. Congratulations sweety!
Hugs~Carol

Terry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said...

Your Noah's ark is looking good! :0)

Lori said...

The Noah's Ark quilt is coming along nicely. I love it!!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

The Noah's ark looks great, keep on stitching! Can't wait to see more. Glad you are making it through the days by keeping yourself busy and that you are starting to feel better. Can't wait till you are 100%..

moosecraft said...

It all sounds and looks good to me! Glad you are getting better!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Fantastic journey through your day.
Keep getting better and better and in the meantime, use it to your advantage. "Honey, could you cook supper....!" :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your Noah's piece is looking great - love all the little details and the wonderful animals...What a fun piece!! And your big-tailed kitties are so, so, pretty....Hope the med continues to fight the enemy within and you recover your strength and complete health back quickly. Happy Saturday!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Soggibottom said...

Casey ?
Why have we never seen Casy before...?
ah, I know, that weasel Moki, has been taking all the limelight. :-)
Casy, how about my arms go around your neck and lots of hugs :-)
:-) x x x Moki, BIRD WATCHING :-) x x x x

Jo James said...

Your Noah's Ark banner looks like a really fun project. And your animals just look really fun :)

Jan PATEK said...

Keep taking care of yourself and resting. Love your Ark animals. And of course, your real ones.