I finished my stitchery and not that please with it.
I used thin material with a design to get the look of background wallpaper.
It was a pain to stitch on and then I tried a hoop which was nicer, but as I pulled to tighten it, it ripped the fabric.
Thank goodness it was far enough out, that it didn't matter. I was thinking of making it into a pillow.
Then I got the idea of shading in areas with walnut ink, not sure how I like that, didn't really shade.
So, I stopped to think about it and what to do with it and worked on my braided rug instead;)
Tomorrow I might take a wet rag to it and tone down the walnut ink.
The cardinal finally stayed outside when I was out with my camera.
Hard to take shots with the zoom, think I need a tripod and maybe some camera lens cleaner;)
You can see spots on his body where he got into scraps. I don't know what it is with the birds around here, but they are always fighting and will not share the bird feeders.
Hannah Nicholson Grave Quilts
10 hours ago