Monday, June 27, 2011

Mini Pieces!

Since we were so busy having fun outside, I didn't get a lot of sewing done.
So, I made some mini pieces to work on, while we watched tv.

This mini quilt is 6 1/2" x 5". I made it from one of my cat designs, with a saying on this one.
I love to make the mini ones, they work up quick and fun to do. I have a mini hanger to put it on, now i need to find some mini clothespins. I also need to pull out the corner binding and redo that, it is a bit off and an easy fix.



This pillow is made with a Free Primitive Blessings design. I colored it in with art markers and then stitched around the designs.
Something fun and quick for the holidays. I also have a new flag piece with an eagle that I am working on, so hopefully I will finish that this week.

10 comments:

~Madalynne~ said...

Love the mini quilt! I like the addition of the phrase . . . very sweet.

Wendy said...

I love stitchery and yours are wonderful, especially the kitty.

Linda said...

Mini kitty quilt is darling!

Allie said...

Oh my goodness too cute!! I love mini's too, almost instant gratification!

acorn hollow said...

Your things are always so sweet. love mrs liberty.
Cathy

Firecracker Kid said...

These are so sweet:) Nicely done!
Hugs~Carol

coinguyslady said...

I just love your work!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your mini's are so sweet Debbie!! I really like the Lady Liberty especially...Hmmmm markers...? Never would have dreamed....Have a great week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Staci said...

Such great little pieces! Love the kitty and Lady Liberty!

Fiona said...

Both projects are great....
Hugz