This weekend I relaxed a bit and worked on some small projects along with a swap gift.
I wanted to try two of my designs in mini versions to see how they would look.
Not too bad, but not the way I would like them to look. Will have to try some more ideas, it is fun to experiment and I can always use more unbreakables for my mini trees and a lot, I give away. I still need to do up the design for the horse and lady, so hopefully I will get it done this week. I may redo it a bit from the original punch, to make it more hooking friendly too.
I did realize, when I saw the photos, that I forgot to take the blue pen off, ugh. I hope it still comes off since I heat set them.
Moki is still in the house and still trying to get out, but he calms down and goes back to sleep.
The girls are still harassing him, but not as much, so he has been exploring a bit more.
He really seems healthy, his fur is clean and shiny and I made a separate litter for him and he has no visible worms.
I am wondering if his owners waited too long to have him fixed and he got out. Otherwise, he seems to be too healthy and friendly to be a wild kitty.
Tessellations: Hexagons 2 Rings of Rosettes
1 hour ago