Thursday, December 23, 2010

Moki and Me!

Today I received a wonderful package from my friend Kelley.
She knows how much I love fabric and she sent me bundles of wonderful textile fabrics.
And, plenty of velvet to create with, so I will have fun with some art quilts and maybe some nice runners.
She also made me the beautiful cross stitch, I love the linen and floss she used, she does such beautiful primitive work.



And for the Moki lovers, here is Moki doing what he loves most, playing ball.



And for those of you who are thinking about getting a Go cutter, I finally broke down and got one this week. This is what I decided to try today. I just wanted something to keep my hands busy and try the new cutter. Tomorrow I will give you my review and photos and It is not all positive;)

11 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
Merry Christmas to you and your family ~ furbabies included!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

primitivebettys said...

What wonderful gifts! I recognize that cross stitch pattern. ;) Love the reds Kelley used.

Moki is very handsome! I'm sure your quilt will be most beautiful!!

Jacque. said...

Kelley is a wonderful friend...love the gifts she sent you! Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Cat Haven Craft House said...

Debbie,
Love your gifts, esp the cross stitch! Is Moki going to leave some cat nip for Santa tonight?

Wishes for a Merry Christmas!
Laurie

Karmen said...

Hi Debbie,
You got some great stuff! Sweet Moki reminds me of Kitten. I love the design you are doing with G-mother's flower garden. Karmen

Lori said...

What a generous friend and lovely fabric! The cross stitch is precious!!
Merry Christmas!!

Daniƫlle said...

Have lots of fun with your gifts and what a lovely little cross stitch!! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! XXXD

Cindy said...

Ooh, great fabrics. Moki will be sleeping in them if you don't put them up...LOL

Debbie, I wasn't quite understanding on Facebook what happened to your hexagon die. Did the blade "tork" where it's not straight anymore?

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Merry Christmas Debbie to you and your family. Lovely gifts from Kelley!!

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Moki is too cute! Merry Christmas and Happy Creative New Year.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Love your star!