I finished my santa piece. I wanted to use real wool on this one, so I split the yarn into two smaller strands, so it would fit the large punch needle. I raised the heights on the outfit and beard area, to give it more depth, as well. For the border on this one, I used a boucle green yarn with a vintage over dyed wool and twisted them into a cording, then I sewed it on.
This piece is for sale and will be listed on ebay saturday night, unless I get an offer before hand.
Today I played with my cross stitch program and made some silly designs. As soon as I come up with something decent, I will post a freebie pattern.
No sign of Moki today, I sure hope he is ok.
Two Early Star Quilts
4 hours ago