Saturday, September 11, 2010

Halloween PunchNeedle!

I finally finished my new piece. This was done with a design from Primitive Blessings. She has lots of wonderful patterns for the fall season and fun to do in punch, stitchery or applique. I love patterns that are versatile and can be used in different mediums.
This piece is 6" x 5" and since I can only punch for so long now, it takes me longer to do pieces.

This one I did with valdani black, and then used some of my own over dyed variegated floss for the yellow and orange.
I only used a light spray of walnut on this one, the colors turned out prim, by themselves.
The edge was made with vintage yarns that I over dyed, love how it came out.

This piece and my witch rug will be on ebay, later tonight.
You can find my ebay on the upper left hand column.

10 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Love that!
Pam

appleberrycottage said...

I love the colors!
Laura

Rock River Stitches said...

Love your halloween punchneedle! Those little baby pumpkins are cute!

Tammy

Lynn Barbadora said...

Thats beautiful Deb!

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

So nice! You have a talent for using just the perfect colors.
Cathy

Lori said...

What an adorable pattern and your colors really hit the mark!

primitivebettys said...

Your work is always great! I'm sure you auctions will be bringing you high bids. :)

antique quilter said...

oh this is just adorable my favorite one you have made so far!
love the colors.
Kathie

Carrie P. said...

very cute. fall is in the air.

Barbara Strobel Lardon said...

Love fall and love this piece. My sister is a huge primitive lover and her whole house is full of stuff. You do beautiful work and I love those mini pumpkins. They last a long time too.