I thought my pumpkin patch needed some crows, so I made up some little ones to add to the display.
The patterns are from ones I got from Tennessee Ridge Primitives.
I did mine in wools, but the actual ones where painted cloth and really prim. I was too lazy to make that, so I just sewed the shapes together and added eyes, quick and simple;)
Here is a close up of the basket. I got this basket from a prim shop in Mystic Connecticut. They have the nicest prims and antiques, but have gotten a bit pricey for me now. I used a black mohair wool for the longer crows and a dark brown tweedy wool for the others.
Here are the black crows. Not sure if the photos are ok, I cannot see a thing. I have been working on a new punch all day, so my eyes are blurry;)
Two Early Star Quilts
4 hours ago