Monday, September 6, 2010

Camping and Weddings

Today we went back to camp for the final day. I think I had too much fun meeting new relatives and paddling, so I might sleep the rest of the week;)

The wedding was on the beach in front of the big rock. My family camped here, we took our kids here and now they are taking their kids, so it is a special place filled with a lot of memories.

This is my Nephew George and my new niece Dawn. My mom's name was Dawn, so now we have a new Dawn Tucker and she is as sweet and special as my mom was. I know my mom was smiling down on them.



Today we paddled some more, I do love to paddle:) We followed the coves since it is windy and it gives us more area to paddle and I wanted to get a good one in, since it was our last for this week. It is so beautiful and peaceful, none of the motor boats can get in this far.



It wasn't that hot today, but we swam anyways. It helps my sore muscles, so I can paddle back around. To the far left is a rock, behind that area is where our camps were. She reserved the whole front area, so no crowds, just family members, which was nice.

7 comments:

appleberrycottage said...

Looks like a nice day for a wedding. Looks like it was nice and casual. :-)
Laura

paulette said...

What a lovely holiday and wedding!! The perfect day and setting for a perfect wedding!!
Take care!
Paulette

moosecraft said...

A gorgeous day for a wedding and what a great place to get married! Congrats to the newlyweds! And, congrats to you on getting in some paddling and swimming!

Lori said...

What a fun place to get married and now it has even more memories!!
It looks like it was a beautiful day.

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a great spot for a wedding. How wonderful that your mom was smiling down on everyone. I truly believe that!
Happy paddling,
Lauren

Unknown said...

What a lovely idea for a wedding!I'm glad the weather cooperated and everyone seems to have had a great time. Congrats to the newlyweds!!
Judy

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Such a beautiful place and so peaceful looking. Glad you had a good time!