I finished off another stitchery, one at a time and they will get done;)
This one was a design from Cheryl Seslar. I have had the pattern for a few years and finally made it. The material I did the stitchery on is really dark and grungy, but doesn't show up, as well as the antiquing I did on the material.
It was a freebie, but not sure if it is still available. But, she does have a site with freebies to make lots of fun printables.
I decided to make it into a pillow and was planning on putting it with my cat display, but it didn't fit in the area.
It is bigger and bolder looking than the items in the display, so I guess i will have to make something else for that area.
I also worked on some fabric boxes, but I used too much water in the antique medium. Tomorrow, I will redo a few things and antique them a bit more. You can see a bit of the blue box behind the kitty pillow.
I also fixed my machine. It was me, lol. I read the book and redid the bobbin and thread and realized it was a step on the bobbin, I had mixed. So now my baby is purring like a kitten again.
Lancaster County's Unusual Samplers
16 hours ago