I finally finished my newest piece, messed up and all;)
I am not sure if the date is off, or if it is from the bad angle, so need to count that out.
In the original, the lady is a bit higher, I missed a few stitches. So, her hand should be above the flower, not on it.
The backing is way too white for me, so I aged it with walnut spray. I need to decide how to frame it or something I can make it into. I also need to remember to press out the seam, before I age it;) I did want more of a spotted look, so I will spritz it and iron it out with a towel, that should do the trick.
Antique Quilt Exhibits: Spring & Summer 2018
18 hours ago