I wanted to try a fabric painted stitchery, with a fraktur design.
With my frakturs I use watercolor and wanted to try the same look.
I used my watercolor pencils and then small amounts of water.
It wasn't what I was hoping for, so need to try other watercolor mediums.
With this piece, I used the walnut stain and dried, then sprinkled water on it and let it air dry.
I have also been asked about my stitcheries and if they were for sale.
I have been making them for fun, so planned on gifting them, but if you are interested, feel free to email me.
I am enjoying making them and have some ideas for new designs that I can make into sets.
The One With the Crossbody Purse...
30 minutes ago