I was at it again. I drew up a little design, which looked nice with pen and colored ink. I tried the program I am testing and some of the design scanned in as a blob and some of it, was too light. I have no idea what I am doing wrong, so I decided to go with graph paper. Of course, what I draw with lines does not look the same on graph, so I have a lot to learn about making my own designs, to get them to look right.
This is the end result. I tend to change things as I go, so a lot of it is freehand and then since I had no idea what size it was, I added a few things at the end. I wanted this to be put in a frame, but I think I will try again and this time, work out the pattern, before I start stitching. I made it into a pillow instead.
Nine Blocks---Another Nine Block Pattern
1 day ago