I can finally show one of the projects that I have been working on.
This was for a challenge in our quilt group. Sue Spargo gave us the tree and leaves as a base and then we had to work around that. I used fraktur drawings for my design, and had fun with it. I added yarns and needle felting and buttons and a little of this and that. I started out with free motion quilting on the background and then my machine went on the fritz, ugh. So, I had to finish the rest by hand and then did a large black scroll around the red border. Of course I could not get a decent picture and the nice prim look. Keep an eye out for the challenge on Sue's Blog, for the rest of the pictures from the challenge.
Oh, Scrap! Blog Hop Continues
16 hours ago