I decided to try a new version of the pumpkin angel and added the sitting cat that robin did in another graphic and a long pumpkin. I used a hand dyed floss on the face, it was green and dull orange, so it worked up nicely. I forgot to reverse the design though, so the kitty and pumpkin should have been on the other side. I am directionally challenged;) This one will be on sale, as well, on wednesday. Now I need to get moving on my quilt challenge and some new designs for lynette and a million other projects I want to do. I will also have the pattern for the witch, for those that asked, later this week.
Ten Quilts I Wish I'd Made
1 day ago