Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas in July

Today I decided to sell a piece I made last year, after the holidays.
The design is by Betty Dekat.
She has wonderful patterns and offers freebies on her blog. I just had to do this one, it was fun and it makes me smile.
This is will be the first flatty I am offering. I am not sure how people will respond to that, so feed back about what you think, is appreciated. I intended on mounting it and changed my mind, so now I will leave it up to the buyer to do what they would like with it. It will be listed on my ebay site tonight.

I was going to go paddling and show you pictures of me having fun, lol. But, I was having some downtime this weekend and needed to take it easy. I did get to go in my pool finally, it was cold but it felt great and got my muscles moving again.

I started a new piece tonight and will be making a pattern from it, so look for that later this week. I also need to do the dog and cat pattern still, I got a bit behind as usual. When my secret projects get to their destinations, I will show you those;)

6 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Snowy Tony makes me smile too... guess that is where his name came from. My darling hubby always makes me smile! :)

Sweet punching Debbie!

Jacque. said...

Too cute! Great job, as always. Cute pattern from Betty! Sorry I've not been commenting...I'll try to get caught up because I'll be out of town mid to end of this week.

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Oh it's perfect on a hot summer day. Makes me think of cooler days. Wishing you many bids!

Anonymous said...

I love the patterns Betty designs. You did a beautiful job on this one and I hope there is a bidding war for it! That name tag you made in your previous post is sweet!

And yes, I saved you a couple of little things from my yard sale. Hopefully we can meet up soon!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
Beautiful as always. I love your color choices!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

JoJo said...

Debbie, this is just too cute. Seeing a snowman in the middle of the Kansas heat and humidity gives me hope that we'll survive and not melt.