Sunday, June 28, 2009

More rugs from the show

I did up a few more photos from the show, so I hope you enjoy seeing them.
One problem was the light coming in the windows, it was hard to get a good shot on some.
I tried to see the names, but some of the tags got white washed, so they were unreadable on the originals.

Today I spent the day cleaning the house, that is what happens when you goof off all week;) I did get my office redone and a table that I can do my painting on, so glad I finally got that done. I have a few projects to finish and ones I hadn't started because I hate dragging things out and putting them away when I paint.

Enjoy the show and I will put up the rest tomorrow. Time for me to relax and get to work on much delayed projects.
This is Elizabeth Black. She did the talk for this show and she had quite a few people engrossed in her talk about how she got started and her hooking life.



I just liked the simplicity and color scheme in this one.



I like anything with kitties:)



A beautiful pictorial.



This was another of my favorites. Love the simple design and the use of colors.



I also love dog rugs. This is a fun piece. I want to do a fun folk art style of my Border Collie, someday.



I really love this one too. Simplicity and an antique look. Think this would be great in my house;)



This one is really beautiful in person, nice rich colors.



I hope you enjoyed the online show and will come back tomorrow for the rest.

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Thanks again DEbbie - so cool to see the rugs when you can't be there. You - love anything with kitties - just can't image that! hahahaha

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

All the rugs look so great. Thanks for sharing once again.

Jacque. said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, Debbie. I like the cat and dog ones the best. The weekend is about over and I am ready to sit and relax. Got another mini put together...waiting to be quilted.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~
Thanks for posting the rug pictures. I love to see what other hookers have done.
Lauren

Kathy (woolfind) said...

Love that pictorial. Great rugs! Thanks again for sharing.

Penny @ Miss Pootsie's Primitives said...

Thanks for sharing those lovely photos of what others have made.
I'm sorry... but it seems so very funny to hear you all call yourselves 'hookers'...LOL.

Very pretty stuff, but I still like your's better Debbie.
Penny

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

YOur posting has put me in deep trouble. I DO NOT, repeat DO NOT need to start another project..much less a whole new art form. But..I have always wanted to hook. I have resisted so far but after your posting...I'M A GONER.

I'm going to start hooking very soon.

Pat

WoolenSails said...

Penny,
That was sweet of you to say.

Pat,
The good thing is, I also love using my wools for quilting, so you can use that as an excuse;)

Debbie