Monday, June 8, 2009

Fraktur Horse Punch Needle

Since I am getting requests for horses, I am going to be working on a booklet for my horse patterns, this week.
A lot of the designs are from frakturs and rugs I have done and I cannot find all of the pictures of the finished pieces.
I decided to do a piece with my spotted horse and love how the colors came out.
This is a modified version, I wanted something quick to try out some colors. I will give a color chart for this piece in the pattern booklet.


14 comments:

Amanda Laurel Atkins said...

love him!

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Another beautiful finish!

Kathy (woolfind) said...

another great piece. Love the colors!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Very cute little primitive horse!!

Jacque. said...

Well, geez, Debbie...I LOVE your spotted horse! Great, as always.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Debbie ~ Love the colors of your horse ~ so soft and old looking. I would definitely love to purchase the booklet, especially since you will list the colors for those of us who are challenged in picking them ;-)
Lauren

JoJo said...

Debbie, this is darling. How cute to see this hanging there.

Prim Rose Hill ©2008-2020 said...

Love him! :)

Brenda said...

So cute! Love this one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie - I Just saw this rug on ebay and had to write you to tell you how much I love him...he is just so sweet.
Love your work!!

HomeSpunPrims said...

I love your spotted horse pn piece debbie! The colors are perfect.

Lori r

arlyce said...

debbie, your horse pieces are so well done... this one I just love. arlyce

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

Debbie ~ I saw this on eBay and just LOVE it! I love anything horsey and the colors on this piece are fantastic! Are you doing a pattern of it? I would love to purchase it!

WoolenSails said...

Yes, I will be doing patterns with this and a few other fraktur horses that I have done. Hopefully I will have them ready, by the end of the week.

Debbie