Friday, March 27, 2009

Contest Winners!

So, what was Izzy doing in the window?
Dora was in the window, checking out the birds and hogging the window sill. So, Izzy hopped to the side and went under the window and just as I grabbed the camera, Dora left. So, Izzy is looking at Dora, saying hey, there is room for both of us, haha.

I got the names on folded paper, a box and some catnip and it was already for the picks, lol.
Dora of course jumped in, she is a catnip addict. She looked through the entries while Izzy urged her on.



Then Dora made her decision and marked it with her paw. The winner is JoJo. Congratulations JoJo.



She was having so much fun, that I had to let her play again. After rooting around, she lay down and put the second name in front of her. Oh, the things we do to amuse ourselves;) The second winner is Christine, from Sticks, Stitches N Boards. Congratulations Christine.



You can view the booklet choices at my ecrater site, link at the upper left of page. Please send me your email address and your choice of booklet. I almost forgot, for all of you who left a message, if you would like to try my patterns, if you buy one pattern booklet, you will get a free one of your choice.

6 comments:

primitivebettys said...

Congrats to you JoJo! You are gonna LOVE Debbie's designs!

Smiles,
Betty

Gollywobbles said...

Congrats to the winners! I love the cat's participation in the picking process! Too cute! ~Sam

Christine said...

Oh wow! I can't believe I won! Thank you for letting Dora draw a second name! lol I just got a punchneedle a few months ago, and can't wait to try it out on a real pattern :o) As for the patterns, if you were meaning the pattern booklets, I would like to try your Fall is in the Air booklet! If that's not what we get to pick from, let me know! My email is chrstnshe@yahoo.com And thanks for the nice comment on my post- sometime I feel like I post too much about my chickens :o)

JoJo said...

Thank you, Dora, and also a huge thank you to you, Debbie. I never even realized I was entering a contest since I've been on a new medication (does WONDERS for the pain but I can't stay awake) and also came down with a cruddy cold.

I think I'd like to try the "Spellbound" booklet. And although I KNOW I've got your email around here someplace (the story of my life lately), I can't find it anywhere! So mine is kittymomma@cox.net.

Thank you again, Debbie, and please give Dora an extra piece of that Temptations treat stuff. And a whisker kiss to Izzy.

WoolenSails said...

It was a fun contest to do and you all made me laugh.
I sent out your booklets, so if you did not get them, let me know. Sometimes if your mail setting is low or your box full, the file will not go through.

Debbie

Joanne said...

Congrats Jo-Jo and Christine! Great job Dora!

joanne