Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Get ready for Fall Special



I would like to offer two of my e-booklets as a special. "Fall is in the Air" and "Spellbound
There are full patterns for Halloween, fall and even a primitive turkey. You can use the patterns for rug hooking or punch needle. You can also make the items to sell on ebay or at fairs, as long as credit is given for the designs.
I am offering two booklets for 20.00, a savings of 4.00 if bought separately.
All of the proceeds from the booklets will go towards the vet bill for my new Kitty Dora.
She was checked and had all her shots, but it seems to me she is not thriving, so I want to have her checked out throughly.
Last month my dog had to do the vet thing, he still has lyme, so he is on treatments and doing better.

Thank you for your patronage of my patterns and goods this past year.
If you would like to take advantage of this special, email me directly and I will send you a paypal bill for the items.

No comments: