Sunday, August 17, 2008

Angel Blessings: New punchneedle pillow


I finished the pillow and sewing for the punched piece I made earlier this week and like how it came out.
I used wool for under the punched piece, then sewed that onto a piece of cotton ticking. I love the real ticking for pillows. I can sew a tight edge and then fray the outer edges and it gives it a great look.



On the back I hand stitched Angel Blessings and an old date along with my initials.
I hope you enjoy my newest creation and if you would like to own it, you can see it on my ebay site.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kitane

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Simply gorgeous, girl!!! You do such awesome work!

Miz T. said...

Your pillow came out so nice! It's prim, but not so prim that it hides the beauty of the punchneedle. I love your patterns and your work! You are SUCH a creative woman!!!

WoolenSails said...

Thank you both,
I am enjoying creating again and trying not to make things just to sell them, it stifles me too much. Today I need to work on my wool challenge, finally got an idea I like.

Debbie

paula said...

Debbie, Your garden angel is awesome. You did good. Wish I had taken that one too. :)